At Royal William Yard Marina, we make every effort to minimise our impact on the environment and encourage our berth holders to share our values and commitment, therefore we ask you to please adhere to our environmental policies.
- Please do not throw rubbish overboard.
- Please ask a member of staff if you need advice with the disposal of waste.
- There is a strict prohibition of sewage discharge into the Marina. Please do not flush or clean bilges in the Marina. The use of Sea toilets is not permitted inside the Marina.
- Please contact the Marina staff immediately if you notice fuel or oil leaks, to allow us to respond quickly.
- Please ensure that water taps are turned off fully after use and any leaks or damage is reported to Royal William Yard Marina Staff.
- Please isolate fuel when leaving your boat unattended and disconnect boats from the power source when not required.
- Please be mindful of light and noise pollution within the marina. Low energy lighting is supplied to assist guests around the pontoon.
- Fishing is not permitted within Royal William Yard Marina.
- Please respect the natural and visiting wildlife to the marina by ensuring that the only interaction we have with them is by observation. By interfering with the natural habitat, we run the risk of damaging the biodiversity of the marina, both above and below the water.
- As there are many food establishments within Royal William Yard Marina, we actively discourage the feeding of seagulls.
We appreciate your cooperation and assistance.
The Royal William Yard Marina Team
A UNIQUE DESTINATION…
Royal William Yard Marina provides the perfect place to moor up for the afternoon or to stay a while. From leading restaurants, bars and shops to swimming, beauty and yoga - there's something for everyone.
There's also an eclectic mix of events throughout the year - experience monthly good food markets, theatre and outdoor cinema as well as live music and circus performances. Ideally located for exploring, Royal William Yard has excellent transport links - Plymouth City Centre, the historic Barbican and Cornwall can easily be reached by ferry, bus or foot.
All set within architecturally stunning surroundings, Royal William Yard Marina is Plymouth's hidden maritime jewel.